Melbourne Cup Luncheon, Tuesday 6th November
It’s on again for 2018, Mackay’s most prestigious Melbourne Cup Fundraiser.
The Marquee at The Clarion Hotel Mackay Marina, in conjunction with Mackay Hospital Foundation, are proud to be hosting the 2018 Melbourne Cup Charity Gala Luncheon.
Tuesday 6th November 2018, 11am – 7pm.
Join us for this social event of the year.
$120 per person, includes deluxe Seafood Buffet, 2 hour drinks package and entertainment.
Full Buffet including:
- Cold Seafood
- Morten Bay Bugs
- North Queensland King Prawns
- Fresh Oysters
- House cured smoked salmon
- Hot Seafood
- Oysters Kilpatrick
- Morten Bay Bugs Mornay
- Creamy Garlic & Chive king Prawns
- Grilled Reef Fish w Asian Marinade
- Hot Dishes
- Roast Chicken w Lemon & mixed herbs
- Moroccan Lamb Cutlets
- Sweet & Sour Pork
- Basmati rice
- Tempura Soft Shell Crab
- Hot Vegetables
- Roast medley of Vegetables
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Cold & Cured
- Selection of cured meats
- House made potato salad
- Garden salad
- Roast pumpkin, goats cheese & rocket salad
- Singapore salad
- Cheese Selection w olives, lavosh crackers & Sour dough
- Mini pavlovas
- Selection of cheesecakes
- Fruit salad
- Selection of sauces and gravy
- Hot baked bread rolls
With the menu on offer we will also have a little “hint” board on what delicious combinations you can make from the buffet selections.
Tickets will sell out so BOOK EARLY.
Tickets available ONLINE as well as from The Clarion Hotel Mackay Marina.